Dance Fremont is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization!
When you support Dance Fremont, you support the Seattle dance community.
Last year, thanks to your donations, we gave out over $7,000 in scholarships, and over $5,000 of in-kind support to working dancers and choreographers in the Seattle area. We constantly strive to expand our scholarship and community programs to make sure that everyone can have access to dance. Your financial support enables dancers to receive scholarships to stay in class, allows us to offer pay-what-you-can classes and performances to the dance community, and provides subsidized rehearsal space for choreographers to keep creating the art that keeps our region so vibrant.
Your donations also helped us to move to our wonderful interim location in Greenwood while we wait for our future home in the new Stone Way building to be constructed.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- To make a monetary donation, you can donate online at Dance Studio Pro or Washington Gives, or drop off a check to Dance Fremont.
- We can now accept donations of stock. Contact us for more information.
- You can also make a matching gift through your employer—we are registered through Benevity.
- Dance Fremont receives a portion of proceeds from purchases made on Amazon Smile. Just search for us and add us as your regular recipient organization, and always be sure you’re shopping via smile.amazon instead of the regular Amazon URL.
- We are a partner in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program, so you can generate funds for Dance Fremont simply by scanning your rewards card when you check out at Fred Meyer. To sign up, just…
- Make an account at fredmeyer.com
- Enter your FM rewards card number into your profile info (or your QFC # if you don't have an FM card)
- Add "DU137" under the Community Rewards tab to choose Dance Fremont.
That's it! (Note that purchases made at QFC do not count).
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT DANCE FREMONT AND OUR COMMUNITY
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram, and like and share our posts! The more engagement we have, the more dancers can discover us around the region.
- Leave us a review on Yelp, Facebook, or Google. We haven't utilized this feature in the past, having had great success with word of mouth among our community. As our lives rely more and more on finding information online, sharing your review online really helps us.
- Youth program students can add demographic info in their DSP profile, which helps us when applying for grants that request that data.
- Respond "Interested" to and share our Facebook events. This helps to bump them up in your friends' feeds, which helps us reach more dancers!
If you'd like to help in another way not listed here, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
We are continually grateful for the incredible community at Dance Fremont, and we hope to serve you for many years to come.