Dance Fremont is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization!
During the pandemic we expanded our scholarship support and community program to make sure that everyone still had access to dance. Your financial support enables dancers to receive scholarships to stay in class, even if they or their family have lost income, and allows us to offer pay-what-you-can classes to the dance community. It allows us to keep our teachers, office staff, & musicians working.
Your support also helped us with our move to our wonderful interim location in Greenwood, while we wait for our future home in the new building on our Stone Way location to be constructed. The Greenwood studio features plenty of natural light, fresh air, and a modern HVAC system, and the area boasts excellent transit connections, many coffee shops and eateries, a library, and much more. With your help, it will be a great home away from home!
- To make a monetary donation, you can mail a check to Dance Fremont or donate online at Dance Studio Pro or WA Gives.
- NEW! We can now accept donations of stock. Contact us for more information.
- You can also make a matching gift through your employer—we are registered through Benevity.
- Dance Fremont receives a portion of proceeds from purchases made on Amazon Smile. Just search for us and add us as your regular recipient organization, and always be sure you’re shopping via smile.amazon instead of the regular Amazon URL.
- We are a partner in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program, so you can generate funds for Dance Fremont simply by scanning your rewards card when you check out at Fred Meyer. To sign up, just…
1. Make an account at fredmeyer.com
2. Enter your FM rewards card number into your profile info (or your QFC # if you don’t have an FM card)
3. Add “DU137” under the Community Rewards tab to choose Dance Fremont.
That’s it! (Note that purchases made at QFC do not count, though you can use their rewards card at Fred Meyer for this purpose if you don’t have a FM card.)
There are many other ways to support Dance Fremont & our community:
Youth program students can add demographic info in their DSP profile, which helps us when applying for grants that request that data.
Leave us a review on Yelp, Facebook, or Google. We haven’t utilized this feature in the past, having had great success with word of mouth among our community. As our lives rely more and more on finding information online, sharing your review online really helps us.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram! The more engagement we have, the more dancers can discover us around the region and the country, and join in for class.
Respond “Interested” to and share our Facebook events- this helps to bump them up in your friends’ feeds, which helps us reach more dancers!
If you’d like to help in another way not listed here, please reach out via email at email@example.com.