Support Dance Fremont
Dance Fremont is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization!
During the in-person shutdown, we are digitally dancing! All of our classes remain available to all of our dancers, in their homes. Here’s what’s happening:
- Dance Fremont faculty are continuing to teach regular open adult ballet classes on Zoom 5 days/week, accompanied live by our professional dance musicians. Open ballet classes are available to dancers on a pay-what-you-can basis, as many dancers have lost their income during this time. Dancers have joined Dance Fremont Zoom classes from all over the country!
- Youth program classes & beginning adult classes are taught live on Zoom 6 days/week. Recorded Zoom classes are available anytime, securely accessible only by the dancers enrolled in those classes. Dance Fremont is committed to continuing the training of every dancer who needs it; as a result, we have offered scholarships to any family whose income has been significantly impacted by COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dance Fremont has committed to paying our faculty, musicians, and office staff during the shutdown.
Your financial support enables dancers to receive scholarships to stay in class, even if they or their family have lost income. It allows us to keep our teachers, office staff, & musicians working. And it keeps the Dance Fremont studio home here for you when we can all return to dancing in the same place.
- To make a monetary donation, you can mail a check to Dance Fremont or donate online.
- You can also make a matching gift through your employer- we are registered through Benevity.
- Dance Fremont receives a portion of proceeds from purchases made on Amazon Smile. Just search for us and add us as your regular recipient organization, and always be sure you’re shopping via smile.amazon instead of the regular Amazon URL.
- As of 2020, we are now a partner in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program! You can generate funds for Dance Fremont simply by scanning your rewards card when you check out at Fred Meyer. To sign up, just…
- Make an account at fredmeyer.com,
- Enter your FM rewards card number into your profile info (or your QFC # if you don’t have an FM card)
- Add “DU137” under the Community Rewards tab to choose Dance Fremont.
- That’s it! (Note that purchases made at QFC do not count, though you can use their rewards card at Fred Meyer for this purpose if you don’t have a FM card.)
There are many other ways to support Dance Fremont & our community:
- Help us stay connected to each other by sharing your photos & videos of class at home! You can message them to us on Facebook, email them to email@example.com, or tag @dancefremontsea if you have a public profile on Instagram.
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram! The more engagement we have, the more dancers can discover us around the region and the country, and join in for class.
- Respond “Interested” to our open class Facebook events– this helps to bump them up in your friends’ feeds, which helps us reach more dancers!
- Leave us a review on Yelp, Facebook, or Google. We haven’t utilized this feature in the past, having had great success with word of mouth among our community. Since the community has temporarily shifted online, we hope your recommendations will too.
If you’d like to help in another way not listed here, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing items on our in-kind donation wish list:
- tablets for the studios for attendance
- office supplies
Thank you for your support! We are continually grateful for the incredible community at Dance Fremont, and we hope to serve you for many years to come.