- Leotard and footless tights, or comfortable, non-distracting clothing and barefoot.
Students must be prepared with their own equipment for doing their hair appropriately for class.
- Short hair that falls into the face should be securely clipped or pinned back.
- Long hair must be secured away from the face and shoulders in a ponytail or bun for Creative Dance and Preparatory classes.
- For textured hair, braided or twisted styles that either do not reach to the shoulder or are in a secure bun are also appropriate.
- Loose ponytails or buns held with only a hairtie are not acceptable.
- Early Bird Discount! Paid in full by April 30, 2021: $99 per 5-week session
$110 for 5-week session. Students registered after April 30 for more than one session or class receive a 5% tuition discount. There is a $20 registration fee per family. To reserve a place in the summer program 50% of the tuition of the class or camp is due by June 11, 2020. The remaining tuition is due on the first day of class. Registrations will be accepted after June 11 on a space-available basis only, with full tuition due with registration. Click here for our full Tuition & Payment Policies.