2022 Stay in Shape
Ballet, Conditioning, and Summer Program Prep
Ages 12 and up
Ready to bridge the strength gap between the end of spring classes and the beginning of your summer intensive? Just want to continue dancing into summer? Monday – Thursday, the ballet classes will build your stamina and core strength with longer combinations and conditioning work that is incorporated into the class. The instructor will be available after class to give individualized feedback, answer questions about how to prepare for and what to expect in summer intensives, or address other questions students have.
For intermediate and advanced students. Inquire with Dance Fremont if unsure of level.
Tuition Payment & Policies
To reserve a place in the summer program, tuition is due by June 11, 2022. Registrations will be accepted after June 11 on a space-available basis only. There is a $20 registration fee per family. Click here for our full Tuition & Payment Policies.
Traditionally, female ballet students wear a leotard uniform and male ballet students wear a white shirt uniform. Dance Fremont students may wear the uniform option they feel most comfortable in.
- Leotard uniform: any solid color leotard, convertible tights and ballet slippers in ballet pink or dancer’s skin tone for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning, pointe shoes for pointe (if applicable).
- White shirt uniform: footless black tights or leggings with briefs, white fitted t-shirt and white ankle socks with white ballet slippers for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning.
- Long hair must be pulled back into a bun, short hair that falls into the face must be secured out of the face. For textured hair, braided or twisted styles that either do not reach to the shoulder or are in a secure bun are also appropriate.
- Loose ponytails or buns that need constant adjustment and are distracting are not appropriate.
- No jewelry should be worn in class. This includes watches or anything distracting on the wrist, necklaces or large earrings (valuables should be left at home).