2018 Springboard into Fall
Ballet, Pointe/Pre-Pointe and Conditioning
Ages 12 and up
The Springboard into Fall will prepare intermediate to advanced students to hit the ground dancing at full strength by the start of the school year! The ballet class will build strength and stamina while focusing on the fundamentals of ballet technique and placement. The pointe/pre-pointe and conditioning class will focus on the lower limb strength and articulation your dancer needs to begin or build on their pointe skills, and will integrate core strengthening and other essential conditioning exercises. This class series will not only set your dancer up for their healthiest start to the school year, but will also provide them with a conditioning practice that will serve their dancing well all year long.
Minimum of 5 years of current dance training, or attainment of an intermediate level of ballet technique. Inquire with Dance Fremont if unsure of level.
- Week One: August 20-24
- Week Two: August 27-31
Day & Time:
- Monday-Friday 12:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- One Week: $200
- Both Weeks: $380
- Five Day Punch Card: $230
- Ladies may wear any solid color leotard, pink convertible tights and ballet slippers for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning, pointe shoes for pointe (if applicable).
- Gentlemen may wear black tights, dance belt, white fitted t-shirt and white stockings with white ballet slippers for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning.
- Long hair must be pulled back into a bun, short hair that falls into the face must be secured out of the face.
Registration Form or click here to register online