Teen/Adult Beginning Ballet
This is a beginning level ballet class for Teens (13 yrs. minimum) and adults who are interested in exploring the basics of ballet technique in an encouraging environment with professionally trained instructors. Classes are taught with an emphasis on learning and steps are broken down clearly and logically. This will be an ongoing class for the school year (36 weeks); however, students may register by enrolling quarterly (9 weeks).
- 36 Weeks: September 12, 2016-June 10, 2017
Day & Time:
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:15 p.m.
Payment for the 36-week class may be made as a one-time payment or paid quarterly. For Tuition & Payment Policies, click here.
- Yearly | 1 Payment with Credit Card: $702
- Yearly | 1 Payment with Cash or Check: $682
- Quarterly | 4 Payments with Credit Card: $218
- Quarterly | 4 Payments with Cash or Check: $212