Intermediate Level Pointe Class
Class will begin at the barre with strengthening exercises that will primarily face the barre but as the class progresses will also include exercises with one hand support. The second half of the class in center will include more basic pointework with eleve, releve, and piques onto pointe both on two legs and on one. An emphasis will be placed on descending from pointe with control and balance, correct alignment and movement mechanics. This will be an ongoing class for the school year (36 weeks); however, students registering after the first quarter has begun must have approval to enroll in this class by the instructor.
This intermediate level pointe class is geared towards students who have had at least one consecutive year of experience en pointe and is subject to instructor approval. Students must attend the 10:00-11:30 a.m. Open Intermediate/Advanced Ballet Class prior to the pointe class (no exceptions).
For Enrollment, Questions, and Further Information:
Contact Karena Birk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day & Time:
- Tuesdays, 11:35 a.m. a.m.-12:35 p.m.
- Thursdays, 11:35 a.m. a.m.-12:35 p.m.
Tuition is paid quarterly.
- 2 Classes Per Week | Paid with Credit Card: $186
- 2 Classes Per Week | Paid with Cash or Check: $180
- 1 Class Per Week | Paid with Credit Card: $113
- 1 Class Per Week | Paid with Cash or Check: $110