2022 Intermediate Intensive
Students will take their abilities to a higher level with classes in ballet, contemporary dance techniques, conditioning, and yoga. They will explore their creativity and artistic presence in repertory rehearsals and by creating their own dance. This workshop is appropriate for lower intermediate to intermediate level dancers who wants to immerse themselves in dancing and take their technique and artistry to new levels! Each week will culminate in a showing for friends and family.
Minimum of three years of current ballet training, or attainment of an intermediate level of ballet technique. Inquire with Dance Fremont if unsure of level.
Suitable for Dance Fremont current levels 2, 3, and 4.
Tuition Payment & Policies
To reserve a place in the summer program, tuition is due by June 11, 2022. Registrations will be accepted after June 11 on a space-available basis only. There is a $20 registration fee per family. Click here for our full Tuition & Payment Policies.
Traditionally, female ballet students wear a leotard uniform and male ballet students wear a white shirt uniform. Dance Fremont students may wear the uniform option they feel most comfortable in.
- Leotard uniform: any solid color leotard, convertible tights and ballet slippers in ballet pink or dancer’s skin tone for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning, pointe shoes for pointe (if applicable).
- White shirt uniform: footless black tights or leggings with briefs, white fitted t-shirt and white ankle socks with white ballet slippers for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning.
- Long hair must be pulled back into a bun, short hair that falls into the face must be secured out of the face. For textured hair, braided or twisted styles that either do not reach to the shoulder or are in a secure bun are also appropriate.
- Loose ponytails or buns that need constant adjustment and are distracting are not appropriate.
- No jewelry should be worn in class. This includes watches or anything distracting on the wrist, necklaces or large earrings (valuables should be left at home).