2023 Advanced Intensives
(Ages 13-18 or DF Levels V-VI)
Prepare to take your dancing to the next level! This immersive intensive for aspiring dancers will enhance their technique, artistry, and musicality while allowing them to explore their full potential. Dancers will study conditioning, ballet, pointe technique, Modern technique, ballet variations and modern repertoire, and learn about the field from master teachers and practicing artists.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of current dance training, or attainment of an intermediate/advanced level of ballet technique. Inquire with Dance Fremont if unsure of level. Suitable for Dance Fremont current levels 5 and 6, and level 4 with permission of director and additional recommended summer study.
- Week 1: 7/24-7/28
- Week 2: Cancelled
Day & Time:
- Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM
- 1-week session: $630
Summer discounts offered!
10% off tuition paid in full by April 30
Tuition Payment & Policies
There is a $20 registration fee per family. Click here for our full Tuition & Payment Policies.
Traditionally, female ballet students wear a leotard uniform and male ballet students wear a white shirt uniform. Dance Fremont students may wear the uniform option they feel most comfortable in.
- Leotard uniform: any solid color leotard, convertible tights and ballet slippers in ballet pink or dancer’s skin tone for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning, pointe shoes for pointe (if applicable).
- White shirt uniform: footless black tights or leggings with briefs, white fitted t-shirt and white ankle socks with white ballet slippers for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning.
- Long hair must be pulled back into a bun, short hair that falls into the face must be secured out of the face. For textured hair, braided or twisted styles that either do not reach to the shoulder or are in a secure bun are also appropriate.
- Loose ponytails or buns that need constant adjustment and are distracting are not appropriate.
- No jewelry should be worn in class. This includes watches or anything distracting on the wrist, necklaces or large earrings (valuables should be left at home).