2022 Intermediate-Advanced Workshop
Technique, Conditioning, and Repertory
Ages 14 and up
For dancers looking to immerse themselves in dance, and deepen their artistic and technical abilities! Technique classes in ballet and contemporary dance techniques, conditioning classes representing a variety of modalities, and repertory rehearsal will vault dancers to the next level. Dancers may take one, two, or all three weeks.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of current dance training, or attainment of an intermediate/advanced level of ballet technique. Inquire with Dance Fremont if unsure of level.
Suitable for Dance Fremont current levels 5 and 6, and level 4 with permission of director and additional recommended summer study.
Tuition Payment & Policies
To reserve a place in the summer program, tuition is due by June 11, 2022. Registrations will be accepted after June 11 on a space-available basis only. There is a $20 registration fee per family. Click here for our full Tuition & Payment Policies.
Traditionally, female ballet students wear a leotard uniform and male ballet students wear a white shirt uniform. Dance Fremont students may wear the uniform option they feel most comfortable in.
- Leotard uniform: any solid color leotard, convertible tights and ballet slippers in ballet pink or dancer’s skin tone for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning, pointe shoes for pointe (if applicable).
- White shirt uniform: footless black tights or leggings with briefs, white fitted t-shirt and white ankle socks with white ballet slippers for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning.
- Long hair must be pulled back into a bun, short hair that falls into the face must be secured out of the face. For textured hair, braided or twisted styles that either do not reach to the shoulder or are in a secure bun are also appropriate.
- Loose ponytails or buns that need constant adjustment and are distracting are not appropriate.
- No jewelry should be worn in class. This includes watches or anything distracting on the wrist, necklaces or large earrings (valuables should be left at home).