2024 Choreography Workshop
Today's dance students are tomorrow's leading artistic voices! Dancers will explore their creative vision and artistry, and cultivate their choreographic processes in a positive and supportive environment. They will experience a variety of dance techniques and approaches, including ballet and contemporary classes, from leading professionals, and they will finish the week with a showing for friends and family.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of current dance training, or attainment of an intermediate/advanced level of ballet technique. Suitable for Dance Fremont current levels 4-6. Inquire with Dance Fremont if unsure of level.
- August 5-9
Day & Time:
- Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM
Summer discounts offered!
10% off tuition paid in full by April 30
Tuition Payment & Policies
There is a $20 registration fee per family. Click here for our full Tuition & Payment Policies.
Traditionally, female ballet students wear a leotard uniform and male ballet students wear a white shirt uniform. Dance Fremont students may wear the uniform option they feel most comfortable in.
- Leotard uniform: any solid color leotard, convertible tights and ballet slippers in ballet pink or dancer's skin tone for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning, pointe shoes for pointe (if applicable).
- White shirt uniform: footless black tights or leggings with briefs, white fitted t-shirt and white ankle socks with white ballet slippers for ballet and pre-pointe/conditioning.
- Long hair must be pulled back into a bun, short hair that falls into the face must be secured out of the face. For textured hair, braided or twisted styles that either do not reach to the shoulder or are in a secure bun are also appropriate.
- Loose ponytails or buns that need constant adjustment and are distracting are not appropriate.
- No jewelry should be worn in class. This includes watches or anything distracting on the wrist, necklaces or large earrings (valuables should be left at home).